Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year's Day

Some pictures from the top of Brasstown Bald in north Georgia:


It was a beautiful morning, but you can see the cold front arriving.








Left from the Tour de Georgia race last year?




Couple on the trail.

I'm still devastated by Google's dropping of photo uploading software Hello! and Bloggerbot. I have tried uploading from Picasa using Blog This, and it won't connect. I can load each photo to the blog using Blogger (very slow!), or link to Picasaweb, but Picasaweb photos bog the blog down. So now I'm uploading to Flickr again, and linking directly. Next I'll redo the photos I loaded the other day.

2 comments:

Susan Tidwell said...

Great pictures, it looks cold! I love the way the clouds make shadows on the mountains.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Wonderful photos as always!

Happy New Year!