Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Links moved

A few years ago I started keeping Web links for places, people and businesses in the Southern Appalachian area I was going to move to.

When I moved and started this photo blog, I posted them to the Web. They are mostly links that I've used, blogs I look at, and links to Murphy-area friends and institutions.

I also watched out for things relevant to other places in the mountains I've lived, mostly the Black Mountain-Asheville area.

I don't know if any of these links are relevant to any of you, but if you've bookmarked them, they've moved. My old dialup account, which provided Web space, is being cancelled since broadband has reached this (formerly) remote part of western Cherokee County, so the links are now at my new site at ElisabethDonovan.com. You can also get to them from the "Lots more local links" in the sidebar.

No comments: